Friends link: E20-918 HP0-J67 HP2-K34 JN0-360 MSC-321 P2080-088 PC0-001 ST0-237 VCAC510 000-219 000-451 000-563 010-111 070-432 070-483


Are you behind in filing your returns? Are you getting letters from the IRS? We can help. While we don’t promise “pennies on the dollar” IRS settlements, we will file your past-due returns, and help negotiate a payment plan with the IRS that is agreeable to both parties. Dealing with the IRS is never an easy process, but we will help alleviate your stress by dealing with the IRS directly and keeping in touch with you every step of the way.

  • We won’t:
    • Make you promises that we can’t keep!
    • Charge thousands for an Offer of Compromise that we know they won’t accept!
  • We will:
    • Assemble your tax information
    • File your past due years
    • Speak to the IRS on your behalf
    • Help you negotiate an affordable solution
    • Keep in contact with you